Vestforsk is part of a newly established network for eGovernment. The network is financed by the Norwegian Research Council for one year, but with a possible financing also for two additional years depending on the outcome of the first year.
The network has appointed five thematic hubs:
• Interoperability (Vestforsk)
• Benefits Management (Kompetansesenteret for e-forvaltning, Agder)
• eDemocracy (Universitetet i Agder)
• New technology in eGovernment (NTNU)
• Privacy and automated decisions (UiO/AFIN)
In addition Statskonsult and KS will be contact points to the Governmental and the Municipality sector.